Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dreams

Ever since I was five I alwasy wanted to be singer. I go into a class where they act, sing, and dance but truly, I can care less about the acting and dancing. I'm a singer and thats all I know , thats what I love. Sometimes I wish that I went to a Perfoming arts high school. So it wouldn't be like "Oh the performing arts kids are so passionate over something that won't even happen". Then everyone would know how it feel to dream of somethign and do what you love everyday. As "Performing Arts" kids we get talked about like oh their always so loud, they have so much drama, somethigns always happening in their shop. People need to understand that there's drama in every shop we just don't disguise it like the other people. In my opinion we're just real about our situation. We're not fake, if we had a problem with someone we talk about instead of going to other people and starting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment