Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just a little piece of my life!

So I'm going to a new school next year and they said that high school hard but it would be the best time of my life. With prom, homecoming,dances, and new friends. But the truth is this was the worst year of my life. I can always say that throughout the year I had "good times" but nothing really stands out in this year besides the arguments and bad times. I met a lot of good people this year and their people I'll stay in touch with even though I'm going to be at a different school. I know that with time comes change but I hope that I don't lose the friends that I thought were true. The people I've met this year have changed my life. Don't beleive it...fine but it's true. i learned a lot from my new friends this year. It's funny to me how I thought that I wouldn't have a lot of freinds and I wouldn't get a long with people but the truth is I've gained a lot of respect fro differents kinds of people. Though I didn't always agree wit it I learned that I should accept people because you don't know what they deal with on a daily basis. Through the family issues, girl drama,break ups and make ups, through the he said she said drama...I know that we'll always be friends and while I'm at a different school I'll rememeber the good times that wer had and the time when I claimed there weren't any.
~ Love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment