Thursday, June 3, 2010

The future

As a freshman I think about my future all the time. I think about my career. I'm always trying to map out my future though I know it won't work out exactly that way. I hope that one day I can meet a nice guy, settle down, and have a family. I always dreamt that I would have the high school sweetheart, you know the handsome guy who loves me for me, the one that I can be myself around no matter if I want to be goofy or cry. But I'm learning that nothings perfect and thats all just a fairytale. Guys aren't really that bright because sometimes they have someone there who loves them and whos going to be there until the end and they don't even realize it. It sort of sucks when you love someone so much and they feel like you'll always be ther but thats not the case always. Women take the stuff that men put out because of love because trust that if you didn't love someone you would forget them and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment