Friday, May 14, 2010

The Big Question??

Of course I'm talking from experience and my experience with guys....yea there not that good.I find myself talking about what I wish I had and I think alot of girls do that. I know that for myself its hard to see one of my friends with their boy friend and I don't have one. So at that point I'm on third- wheel status and thats the worst. I hate to say this but sometimes it gets annoying to see a couple always making out in front of your face. Soemtimes I feel like why can't I have somebody special like my friends. But I think about to things...one thing is that in time I'll find that person...and a wise women told me that as women we never pick the best person for ourself. I think lust sometimes blinds us. I know people who would just get intoa relationship becuase they just feel like htye need a man to be whole and thats not true becuase women in general are very strong when it comes to a lot but relationships is a whole different thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment