Friday, May 21, 2010

WayneVille Day 2

My father and I woke up at the sun’s raising to go hunting. On our way to the river we saw this huge beast that was black and white. I didn’t know what it was and surprisingly neither did my father. My father’s a very smart man. It had the cutest ears I’d ever seen. I wasn’t scared with my father by my side, but I was in shock because I’ve never seen a creature that big in these woods before. We gazed at the creature while it gazed back. It wasn’t frightened and continued to do his business which happened to be urination. I started to giggle but my father stopped me.

Today mother had my little brother. I’m so happy he’s finally here. I love my family so much. We spend a lot of time together, doing just about everything. Me and my father go fishing and hunting for food and supplies. I help my mother with the cooking; she says I cook great beans and rice, so good that I should cook for the chief but I don’t know about that. My brother looks just like my father. Masculine and calm at the same time my mother and father named him Shouhei, everyone in my family has a name that starts with a S. My mother’s name is Sakua, my father’s name is Shouta, and my name is Saika.

I’ve never seen a baby being born until my little brother. I was magical but I thought about the time my father helped birth this cattle. I helped the mother push and gave her a place to sleep. I think about the food supply sometimes and about what would happen if we ever ran out. I think this most when a new person is added to the civilization. But I doubt this would take any food out of my family’s mouth so I guess adding another person’s not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment