Friday, May 21, 2010

WayneVille Report day 1

Our day was pretty normal. A usual day for us is tending to the animals, cooking, cleaning the cloths. Everyday my friend Ai and I go to the river for a swim. Ai's my best friend and we do everything together. The river is one of the best places to be, the river is so calm and peaceful. There's tons of shade and the fish are healthy and swimming around. I remember the time me and Ai went swimming and she picked up a fish right out of the water.



Our mothers are best friends too; they've been friends since they were five years old. My mother always tells me of the time she went through the foot binding ritual. That of course I will have to go through also. She tells me it was very painful and drastic, but worth it to say you accomplished something. I just keep telling myself it'll be worth it but I'm not so sure. I’m truly dreading this day when I become a woman.



The last time somethign happen to my home my mother was a little girl. She says it was so bad that people didn't even want to live anymore. It was a earthqauke. I thinks its all my mother remembers about her childhood. She says she was so scared and could only hold onto my grandmother. I don't know what I would do if that ever happened while I was livving here. I would latch onto my mother, father, and Ai and probably cry until I couldn't cry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment